Not *that* pillow, but your own, designed and made according to what you would love to have in your home.
That's the giveaway. It stems from a few places--Elizabeth's giveaway from December was so cool...pillows are fun to make...it's hard for me to think of and execute something that someone might or might not want, but who doesn't want to be a part of Giveaway Day?...I might like to do custom work someday and this will be good practice...and mostly, I missed the signups over here. I figure that I got a good chunk of my bento pillow (above) from Ashley, so this will be kind of like the other half of a swap, right?
If you're new here (or even if you're not), that last paragraph might seem a little busy and cryptic, and I apologize. Moving on, here's the info that you're probably here for:
- If you win, I'll make you a quilted, bound, zipper-closured home dec pillow cover.
- You and I will work together on fabrics, colors, size, etc. I might ask you to make a flickr mosaic or browse over there (or here) so I can get an idea of what you might like. I've got a couple of fabric stacks in mind that you might choose from (some Amy Butler, some Anna Maria Horner, some Sandi Henderson), but I've got a lot of random stash and scraps too. And I'm always looking for an excuse to buy a little something!
- I'll include some of the scraps and a couple of other fun fabrics in case you want to make something that coordinates.
- I'll probably throw in a couple of magnets, too...And another (little) surprise. The surprise from last time was my favorite part of the package!
- The deadline for mailing per the Giveaway Day guidelines is May 24, but since this prize is custom-made, I'll probably send it more like June 1.
Thanks for popping by!
Don't forget to check out all the other terrific giveaways over at Sew, Mama, Sew. So much fun!