and in with the new.
A few crafty goals for the month:
- some kind of handmade Thanksgiving decoration (one for me, one for Mom, I hope!)
- Theo's blanket (lots of nighttime TV garter stitch in my future...)
- Theo's baptism handkerchief
- project for tutorial (plus the tutorial!)
- this wreath (my first mention in a blog post...kind of exciting for me!--the idea originally came from here--I hope there are still some pretty leaves left!)
- finish Small Fox swap ornaments
- Christmas quilt (finish top, piece backing, baste, bind, quilt)--I really want to be cuddled up under this thing come December 3rd (Thursday is an important TV night at our house)
- Whatever the first block ends up being for this cool project--check it out!
- Christmas cards designed, drafted, to printer, ready for assembly (my goal mail date is December 10)
- Alex's (handmade--more on that later) Christmas gift--designed & supplies bought
- Knit a tiny Santa hat--for the turkey!